Vara and VAraAC

Pierre Martel

Oct 18, 2022, 9:01:31 AM10/18/22
to SparkSDR
Anyone been using VARA and varaAC with sparksdr?

Been trying to make the ptt work and I have no success at all.

Pierre
VE2PF

ahop...@googlemail.com

Oct 18, 2022, 11:14:56 AM10/18/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Pierre,
what cat options does vara have? If it does not offer net rigcntrl your only other option is vac in usb mode, if it does have net rigcntrl is there anything in the error logs (especially with extended error logging on)?
73 Alan M0NNB

david.wi...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2022, 6:24:22 PM10/20/22
to SparkSDR
On a similar note has anyone managed to get Fldigi working with Spark?  I have tried the net rig ctrl option in Fldigi with no success.

Dave M0WID

ahop...@googlemail.com

Oct 23, 2022, 6:08:57 AM10/23/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Dave,
ijust tested with fldigi 4.1.03 and then with 4.1.23 and they both worked, here is a pic of my settings
fldigisettings.png

david.wi...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2022, 5:46:49 PM10/23/22
to SparkSDR
Thanks Alan. I was looking for somewhere to enter the port and had not realised you could just type in the drop down.  Works perfectly.

Dave