WSPR TX

Kelly

Jan 5, 2024, 9:50:30 AMJan 5
to SparkSDR
Using the new build (975) I seem to have gotten things mixed up or there is an issue?

WSPR tx percent values don’t seem to function well, I could be missing something?

If I set it for 10% sometimes it works sometimes it will never tx I can’t seem to trap any consistency

If I set it higher it will start tx cycles back to back like a run away and never stop, it also seems to inteupt its own cycle and short cycle the 2min

There seems to be no logic and only chaos to the tx cycles, did I miss anything or is this unique problem?

Kelly

G4SDG

Mar 1, 2024, 7:38:50 PMMar 1
to SparkSDR
I see the same erratic behaviour.  I'm using version 2.0.33.0 with Avalonia version 0.10.18.0

Chris G4SDG