Cosmetic suggestions

Trevor Smithers

Feb 7, 2023, 10:39:59 AM2/7/23
to SparkSDR
Alan
PI4 -  add "clear spots" button

FT8 - Any way to change the colour of CQ calls. At present its green which is difficult to see if you suffer from red/green colour blindness. In fact I see it as a deep red but I'm told its actually green. A bright yellow would be much more visible or a colour palette that the user could choose from.
A slight increase in font would also be useful.

73
Trevor  G0KTN

ahop...@googlemail.com

Feb 7, 2023, 5:56:54 PM2/7/23
to SparkSDR
Hi Trevor,
the clear spots should be simple. I've been asked about the colours before and keep meaning to get to it.  I have a couple of fun things almost finished (aprs js8 reporting and showing spots of your transmissions on the map from the new psk reporter MQTT feed) I'll see if I can squeeze these in the same release.
73 Alan M0NNB