A few questions

Jean-Baptiste GALLAUZIAUX

Sep 24, 2022, 8:25:18 PM9/24/22
to SparkSDR
I enjoy using SparkSDR with my HL2 and finds this software is my preferred one. However I still have a few questions :
- what does ep6 mean?
- what is Gp7 output?
- is rf gain adjustable? Everytime I move its slider it comes back to 30dB.
73 - Pierre - FK8IH

ahop...@googlemail.com

Sep 25, 2022, 3:32:58 AM9/25/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Pierre,
good to hear you are enjoying it.
ep6 is a count of dropped network packets from the HL2.
Gp7 sets a spare output on the filter card that some people use to switch between antennas.
It sounds like you have the rf agc on (next to the gain control), max means on, previously there were a number of options.
73 Alan M0NNB

Jean-Baptiste GALLAUZIAUX

Sep 25, 2022, 4:13:05 AM9/25/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your answers. What should be used between AGC Max and OFF?
Yes, I love SparkSDR, especially its integration of Wsjt-x and its CW (from keyboard with decoding) but I have also set Quisk with WSJT-X, JS8Call, FreeDV and Fldigi.
73 - Pierre - FK8IH

ahop...@googlemail.com

Sep 25, 2022, 12:40:36 PM9/25/22
to SparkSDR
Hi Pierre,
it is up to you but I just leave it on max.
73 Alan M0NNB