spark with eclipse

Shinehah

Jul 29, 2016, 7:30:58 PM7/29/16
to sparkjava
When I use Eclipse with Spark as instructed in this web page https://sparktutorials.github.io/2015/04/02/setting-up-a-spark-project-with-maven.html I get errors in the code that I paste into Eclipse.  What do I need to do in order to set Eclipse up to work with Spark so that Spark code does not generate errors?

Gadille Lionel

Apr 9, 2020, 2:55:28 AM4/9/20
to sparkjava
it's work fine for mee with
<dependency>
<groupId>com.sparkjava</groupId>
<artifactId>spark-core</artifactId>
<version>2.9.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.sparkjava</groupId>
<artifactId>spark-debug-tools</artifactId>
<version>0.5</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.sparkjava</groupId>
<artifactId>spark-template-freemarker</artifactId>
<version>2.7.1</version>
</dependency>

but be more precise witch type of error occured
past the error messages a t least

in propertie--> javabuildpath->libraries did you see jre and maven jar?