No Response when running program on Spark on EC2 Cluster

尹志军

Jan 2, 2014, 8:50:00 AM1/2/14
to spark...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I followed instructions in the document of 0.8.1 to run a program on EC2 cluster.

1. I can setup the cluster and the program can run successfully on master node in local mode.

2. When I start my program in cluster mode, the information on std tells me that the process has been run, and then no response. Just stay there.

3. My program just reads a file from the HDFS in master node and then prints out the number of the lines in the file.

4. I check the Web UI and find that the process is finished and uses 0 memory.

Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks

Best,
Zhijun