AMP Camp 3 Big Data Bootcamp registration now open

Andy Konwinski

Jul 22, 2013, 9:00:32 PM7/22/13
to spark-de...@googlegroups.com, d...@spark.incubator.apache.org
Hey everyone,

Join us for the third AMP Camp Big Data Bootcamp, which we will be hosting at UC Berkeley August 29-30, 2013.

Come to AMP Camp 3 to get hands-on experience with data analytics and machine learning using Spark, Shark, GraphX, and more.

We have expanded the curriculum from AMP Camps 1 and 2 to include the newest open-source BDAS projects and we have extended the hands-on exercises to span both days.

Find details and register at ampcamp.berkeley.edu/amp-camp-three-berkeley-2013. We expect to sell out quickly, so grab a spot soon, though the event will also be live streamed and video archived for free, in case you can't make it.

When you register, use the discount code canhazmoarspark and get an extra $10 off your registration... a little extra love for hanging out on the Spark dev list.

Finally, spread the word and make sure that all of your friends that you've been recommending try out Spark register to come as well.

Andy & the AMP Camp team