VS 2013 Intellisense Support

Loren Shaw

Apr 4, 2014, 10:45:30 AM4/4/14
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

I am new to spark, but the company I work for has been using it for a while.  We recently made the move to .NET 4.5.1 and VS 2013.  I've attempted to install the VS integration package to have intellisense in Visual Studio.  It currently does not even highlight the C# sections "${}".  I've set it to open with the Source Text Editor, and I do not have ReSharper.  Will VS 2013 integration become available for Spark?  It would be very helpful since I'm dealing with a very large codebase with multiple spark files.

Thank You

Robert Greyling

Apr 5, 2014, 5:57:14 AM4/5/14
to spar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Loren,

I'm pretty sure that the VS plugin will not work in VS2013. I built it for VS2010 and it was still in alpha, so there are likely many situations it will not work.

Unfortunately life is a bit busy at the moment for me to find time to work on the plugin and get it ready for VS2013, but I'm happy to help someone understand the code that is there in OSS so that they can try do it. I don't know when I'll have time to work on that code again, and I don't want to promise you something I can't delivery for sure.

Regards,
Rob

Loren Shaw

Apr 7, 2014, 9:00:20 AM4/7/14
to spar...@googlegroups.com
I appreciate the reply.  I'll continue to use spark as/is right now without the Intellisense.  If I ever get the time, I'll be happy to look into helping with making adjustments upgrade the support for new VS versions.