Chrome Gmail - "Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on".

Jonny_NYC

Jul 3, 2012, 12:43:36 PM7/3/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
I'm using a Macbook Pro with latest software.

I've been receiving the above message repeatedly after:

1 - "Clearing ALL browser data" numerous times

2 - I have "allow local data to be set (recommended)". numerous times

Sometimes it's not even accepting my UN & PW for my gmail rather just going back to a blank screen ready to re-enter a UN & PW.

Please help with any suggestions.

Thank You

byron.shaheen

Jul 5, 2012, 9:41:04 PM7/5/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi,

That's a Google Chrome issue and I don't use that browser so I'm not
certain what can be done to resolve that issue. I'd suggest making
sure you're using the latest version of Chrome. Also, are you able to
sign in using a different browser?

-Byron

---
Byron Shaheen