Spanning Tools on OS X Mountain Lion ?

Collin Croome

Jun 27, 2012, 6:57:48 PM6/27/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Did you already test your tools on OS X 10.8?

I am running 10.8 DP4 and it works perfectly smooth.
I need to fix my contacts and calendar and though about buying your "Spanning Tools for Mac"...

Do you support German phone number formats like "+49 89 322111-0" or "+49 (0) 89 322111-0" in your app "Contacts Cleaner"?

Larry Hendricks

Jun 30, 2012, 2:51:19 PM6/30/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Aside from the fact that it calls Calendar "iCal" and Contacts "Address Book", seems to work fine ;-)

As for phone numbers, it's only effective for US numbers at the moment. I've worked on international support for phone # fixing but the vast variety of phone number formats in the world and the rate at which they change makes it unfeasible, at least in the way it works for US numbers.

Damian

Jul 7, 2012, 1:10:55 AM7/7/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Does this mean that the bug currently in Lion is resolved in Mountain Lion?

Dr. Peril

Jul 18, 2012, 1:59:54 PM7/18/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. It seems to work on 10.8 or me.
The incompatibility prompt does come up, but if you choose to continue everything sorts itself out.