Google couldn't be contacted or authentication failed

Peggles

Oct 9, 2012, 6:25:36 AM10/9/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have been using Spanning Sync for two years now (Mac 10.6.8). Because of having a problem with my Address Book, I did a reset (Advanced options, top) in Spanning Sync. Then I couldn't log in with my Google id anymore, while I am sure the password is correct (I even changed it, to be 100% certain).

I then uninstalled Spanning Sync and am now trying to reinstall. But, it still gives the same error message and says Google couldn't be contacted.

Any suggestions?

Thank you, Peggy

byron.shaheen

Oct 9, 2012, 11:05:32 PM10/9/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi Peggy,

Can you please email a troubleshooting report (Advanced-> Create
Report) to sup...@spanningsync.com?

Thanks,

Byron

---