Crashing on Lion

TotalNut

Oct 23, 2011, 7:17:26 PM10/23/11
to Spanning Sync
Just installed Spanning Sync (v3.2) on my Mac, and am experiencing two
problems:

(1) While configuring a calendar for sync, I get the prompt reminding
me that the sync will occur one-way. After clicking on "Sync One Way",
System Preferences crashes citing a problem with the Spanning Sync
plug-in. It happens roughly 50% of the time.

(2) When I restart my computer, I get a prompt telling me that
Spanning Sync Notifier is an application downloaded from the Internet,
and it asks me if I would like to open it. I click on "Open", but it
refuses to remember my selection. When I restart again, I am greeted
with the same prompt.

Not sure if these two problems are related, but it makes Spanning Sync
unusable. I have reinstalled, but the same problems persist. Below is
some information about my system and setup to help diagnose.

- MacBook Pro 2011
- Lion (v10.7.2)
- Spanning Sync (v3.2)
- iCloud enabled
- FileVault 2 enabled
- Installed for all users

Please let me know if this is a known issue, or what is the possible
resolution as I depending on Spanning Sync for important daily
activities.

Regards.

byron.shaheen

Nov 30, 2011, 5:48:19 PM11/30/11
to Spanning Sync
Hi,

If you're still experiencing this behavior, please contact us at
sup...@spanningsync.com.

Thanks,

Byron

---
Byron Shaheen
byron....@spanningsync.com
http://spanningsync.com

Nik Bakti

May 7, 2012, 11:36:01 AM5/7/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am also experiencing problem #2

Please do let me know if you have found a way around this

Cheers

Nik

byron.shaheen

May 7, 2012, 4:29:45 PM5/7/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi Nik,

Please contact us at sup...@spanningsync.com about the issue.

-Byron

auburnmk

Jun 18, 2012, 8:55:39 PM6/18/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
I've emailed support about this issue with no response.

Please advise as I'd like to buy your service if I can resolve this issue.

byron.shaheen

Jun 19, 2012, 12:21:35 PM6/19/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi,