GTasks

teicher

Nov 24, 2011, 5:46:49 PM11/24/11
to Spanning Sync
Hello,

well, the API to sync Google Tasks has been around for some time now,
and I just tried a few Android Apps that successfully sync and display
those on my mobile.
Now would be the time for Spanning Sync to also sync the tasks.
(Because, really, the Google Tasks UI does suck ;-)

I realize you're probably all busy with Spanning Backup, but, really,
that has
been requested by many people over time, you asked us to vote for the
API issue at
Google and all; so I and probably many people are looking forward to
that...

Thanks, Cheers, Tom.

khaled

Nov 26, 2011, 8:21:00 AM11/26/11
to Spanning Sync
+1 to the above...
Syncing Outlook 2011 Tasks with GTasks would change my work life
forever...

Khaled.

j4jason83

Dec 5, 2011, 7:30:39 PM12/5/11
to Spanning Sync
+1 also. It would be nice it it could sync with the Apple iCal To Dos.

Brian Gockley

Dec 7, 2011, 10:15:02 AM12/7/11
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
+1

teicher

Jan 27, 2012, 2:47:44 PM1/27/12
to Spanning Sync

It is very disappointing that obviously nothing will become of that.

It sounded very differently when I bought the subscription back in
2009:
http://groups.google.com/group/spanningsync/browse_thread/thread/3ba75aecef25df40/49c4b6c5595fc49c?lnk=gst&q=tasks#49c4b6c5595fc49c

But that's probably the problem with "lifetime subscriptions", they
don't offer an incentive to improve the product...

Cheers anyway,
Tom.

Ali

Jun 28, 2012, 12:49:02 PM6/28/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
I know the team is working on fixing the bug that is currently crippling Spanning Sync, but once that's resolved, what is the likelihood of Google Task sync being integrated with the program?  Is it something that I can look forward to in the future, or should I find a more permanent solution to task syncing instead of my current workaround?

Thanks!