Calendar Sync only working one way

Jun 12, 2012, 3:07:26 PM6/12/12
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Anybody home at Spanning Sync?

My calendar sync is now only working one way.  Events entered in Google Calendar propagate to my IOS devices and Ical on my MacBook Pro, but events entered on my MacBook Pro do not propagate to Google Calendar and my IOS devices.  Everything was working fine for many years, something broke within the past week!!

I have already sent report to sup...@spanningsync.com but have heard no response.

Anybody else had this problem recently and if so what did they do to fix it.

I tried to replace data on Google - but that had no effect, events entered in Ical still don't propagate to Google Calendar even though 2 way sync is turned on

Help!!

byron.shaheen

Jun 20, 2012, 7:06:12 PM6/20/12
to Spanning Sync
Hi,

I'm assuming you're running Mac OS X 10.7.4, which introduced an iCal
bug that is causing the sync issue. You can read about it here:

http://groups.google.com/group/spanningsync/browse_thread/thread/643effdbd673db4b/5059d472841843ab#5059d472841843ab

Thanks,

Byron

---
Byron Shaheen
byron....@spanningsync.com
http://spanningsync.com

On Jun 12, 2:07 pm, m <mad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody home at Spanning Sync?
>
> My calendar sync is now only working one way.  Events entered in Google
> Calendar propagate to my IOS devices and Ical on my MacBook Pro, but events
> entered on my MacBook Pro do not propagate to Google Calendar and my IOS
> devices.  Everything was working fine for many years, something broke
> within the past week!!
>
> I have already sent report to supp...@spanningsync.com but have heard no

John Mc

Nov 5, 2013, 4:48:48 PM11/5/13
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem an I'm on 10.6.8

Byron Shaheen

Nov 5, 2013, 5:13:10 PM11/5/13
to spanni...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

We stopped selling Spanning Sync in June 2012 and permanently shut down the service a year later in June 2013. You can read all about it here:

Thanks,

Byron

---
Byron Shaheen