is filtering or having junkmail folder antispam ? NO ITS NOT

akd

Dec 16, 2006, 11:32:53 PM12/16/06
to Spam Free World by Data Infocom Limited - A mission
If your email account has a junk folder or spam folder (normally seen
in gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc) will you call it antispam. ANTI SPAM by
defination means that it should be anti to spam. If the spam reaches
upto your junk/spam folder instead of inbox , its can not be
considered as antispam at all , you may probably call it FILTER of some
sort and which also opens up the weekness about the so called antispam
software because this software is not 100% sure whether the email moved
to spam is actually spam or not and thats why they are still showing to
us in junk/spam folder, if they would have been 100% sure , they could
have stopped that before reaching it to our box.

We have to see the technologies which can make our like free from junk
folders.

ajay....@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2006, 1:59:11 AM12/18/06
to Spam Free World - A mission from INDIA
Antispam application should not let any spam come to my mailbox ....
the spam that comes to my junk folder still needs to be read thus junk
folder serves no purpose...thats true...WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET
AWAY FROM JUNK FOLDER...and that too Fast ,please !!...:-)

Spam Free World by DataInfocom Limited - A mission

Dec 18, 2006, 7:45:37 AM12/18/06
to Spam Free World - A mission from INDIA

A Managed (Hosted) Email Security Service can stop Spam before it it
reaches to your network. Using a Hosted Service by Data Infosys you can
have troublefree services. It frees up your IT resources for the use of
your actual business needs. Your email / network administrators don't
spend all their time on e-mail security issues. Internet Bandwidth
becomes available for better uses than wasted by SPAM and Viruses. Mail
server storage space isn't diminished because of unwanted messages.
Users don't waste time deleting unwanted messages. And the downtime
that can be caused by a virus that gets into the network via e-mail is
eliminated. You can manage the whole using webbased admin console from
any computer.

Spamjadoo, which offers comprehensive email security as it operates at
the gateway level , close to the source of the email threats and blocks
spam, viruses, etc before they reach your organization's network. Using
Spamjadoo prevents any spam or virus from reaching your Mailserver or
Inbox. You dont need any hardware or software nor does it require any
lenghty installations and maintainence. Your services can be upand
running in few hours and you can get rid of spam and viruses for ever.