Re: Configuring Pop Servers

1 view

BBuckley

Jun 12, 2008, 12:43:25 PM6/12/08
"Mike Easter" <Mi...@ster.invalid> wrote in message
news:g2rikb$hr3$1...@news.spamcop.net...
> BBuckley wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to configure the pop servers for gmail and yahoo
>> mail?
>
> I know how to configure the pop server for gmail to get mail from it in my
> mailuser agent. Did you have some particular configuration issue in your
> mind? Such as a spamcop mail account?
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13276 Google Help >
> Gmail Help > POP - Outlook Express - Enable POP in Gmail. - Configure
> your Outlook Express client. - Verify Settings - If you're unsure whether
> your POP client settings are correct, you can double-check them here.
>
> http://www.spamcop.net/ces/setup.shtml SpamCop Email Setup
>
> --
> Mike Easter
> kibitzer, not SC admin

Oh, yes, sorry, I should have explained better. I'm trying to set up
Spamcop, to pop my Gmail and yahoo mail into my spamcop mail. I tried the
popgate.cesmail.net setting for both under pop server but it is telling me,
invalid password and I know this is not the case becasue I can get into both
accounts with the same passwords I put in the spamcop setting for Confuigure
External pop servers.

Thanks
Barb

Mike Easter