how to report?

Jan-Peter Koopmann

Apr 7, 2008, 11:12:49 AM4/7/08

I am probably blind as hell so sorry for the question. I just registered via
http://www.spamcop.net/anonsignup.shtml, received my auth mail and logged
in. However I do not see a report anymore. No welcome screen. No submission
e-mail address.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
JP

Wazoo

Apr 7, 2008, 11:37:36 AM4/7/08
"Jan-Peter Koopmann" <j.koo...@seceidos.de> wrote in message

A correct response would have been easy had you said something about
seeing something like "ISP Control Center" ....However, you didn't,
so I'll just guess that you see something like this. This type of
account would be set up to see the statistics of an IP address/block
you are responsible for, so yes, there is no Reporting function from
that web-page.

The fix is to either generate an actual Reporting Account using a
different e-mail address or contact deputies at admin.spamcop.net to
request that this existing account be converted to a Reporting
Account.

SpamCop Reporting Accounts
http://forum.spamcop.net/scwik/SpamCopReportingAccounts

Jan-Peter Koopmann

Apr 7, 2008, 12:18:51 PM4/7/08

"Wazoo" <nob...@devnull.spamcop.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> A correct response would have been easy had you said something about

Quite correct. I am sorry. It is "ISP Control Center".

> The fix is to either generate an actual Reporting Account using a
> different e-mail address

Just did this. Let's see what happens. Thanks for your answer!