Account Suspended - Problems at SC?

Michael Keating

May 22, 2012, 2:23:26 PM5/22/12
I just got the following message from SpamCop:

"In the 24 hours starting Tue May 22 10:33:10 2012, you have submitted
over spams for processing, which exceeds our daily submission limit.
No more submissions will be accepted. Your reporting account is
disabled. Please reply if you are reporting spam in good faith and
feel your account should be reinstated."

I did not munge that; there was no number in the "over spams" part of
the message. And ... what's more ... I had reported only one message
in the 24 hours that started at the indicated time. I have a message
in to SC, but I have a question here:

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?
--
MK

Michael Keating

May 29, 2012, 1:43:30 PM5/29/12
On May 22, 11:23 am, I wrote:
> I just got the following message from SpamCop:
>
> "In the 24 hours starting Tue May 22 10:33:10 2012, you have submitted
> over  spams for processing, which exceeds our daily submission limit.
> No more submissions will be accepted.  Your reporting account is
> disabled.  Please reply if you are reporting spam in good faith and
> feel your account should be reinstated."

An Email message to a SpamCop admin fixed it. All is running well now.
--
MK