Parser squirrely

Chris F. Willoughby

Apr 24, 2008, 9:36:32 PM4/24/08
http://www.spamcop.net:80/sc?id=z1825738669z837409f65304a84ccd9fd22f74508133z

Spamcop detects the right abuse address and for some reason ignores it.
What is wrong with this picture?

Chris

Farelf

Apr 25, 2008, 4:00:56 AM4/25/08

Depends on resources at the time of parse I guess. I'm currently seeing
"If reported today, reports would be sent to:

Re: 92.97.4.239 (Administrator of network where email originates)

ab...@emirates.net.ae
he...@emirates.net.ae
postm...@emirates.net.ae
sale...@emirates.net.ae"

Showed the same the first time I looked, next time I looked it said
something like "No reporting address found" - right after noting the
address, as you noted - with no "[refresh/show]" link either.

Chris F. Willoughby

Apr 26, 2008, 2:30:53 AM4/26/08
"Farelf" <us...@domain.invalid> wrote in message

> Depends on resources at the time of parse I guess. I'm currently seeing
> "If reported today, reports would be sent to:
>
> Re: 92.97.4.239 (Administrator of network where email originates)
>
> ab...@emirates.net.ae
> he...@emirates.net.ae
> postm...@emirates.net.ae
> sale...@emirates.net.ae"
>
> Showed the same the first time I looked, next time I looked it said
> something like "No reporting address found" - right after noting the
> address, as you noted - with no "[refresh/show]" link either.

I'd be happy if for all RIPE queries they used the -B flag. That alone would
solve quite a few issues with nomaster. :)

Farelf

Apr 26, 2008, 12:18:28 PM4/26/08

Yep, can't figure out why they don't fix that. It has been mentioned on
numerous threads - and virtually right from day one.