[segnalazione] THE CUTGROUP BOOK

Alfredo Serafini

Feb 3, 2015, 8:39:01 AM2/3/15
to spaghett...@googlegroups.com

ciao segnalo questo libro, se vi fosse sfuggito:

"in this book, we cover in great detail how we do UX (or user experience) testing, digital skills, and community engagement in one civic tech system. We cover the hardware and software you need, methods for tester and developer recruitment, test design, location scouting, and results analysis. We show detailed budgets, exact website configurations, complete text of recruitment emails, the raw results of every test we’ve conducted, and all the other nuts and bolts it takes to make a CUTGroup in your city."

mi sembra senz'altro da leggere, e magari da trarne qualche spunto di riuso