Fwd: Lecturer/Assistant Professor post

Skip to the first unread message

Gianluca Miscione

7 Oct 2022, 07:38:2207/10/2022
to ml-...@googlegroups.com, computation...@googlegroups.com, mlds-...@googlegroups.com, spaghett...@googlegroups.com, udsm_...@googlegroups.com

FYI

Gianluca

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Lecturer/Assistant Professor post
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:13:52 +0100
From: Michael O'Neill <m.on...@UCD.IE>
To: MIS...@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

Colleagues,

Just a reminder, and to highlight that the deadline for applications is in 10 days time...

Many thanks,
Mike.

On Mon, 12 Sept 2022 at 11:40, Michael O'Neill <m.on...@ucd.ie> wrote:
Colleagues,

We have just advertised a Lecturer/Assistant Professor post (5 year fixed-term) with a closing deadline of 17 October 2022.

The post has been created in response to a vacancy arising from the upcoming departure of a colleague, and underpinned by the growth in numbers on the MSc Business Analytics. As such, we especially encourage applications in the area of Business Analytics with a strong background in operations research, data analytics or machine learning.

The job description is attached for your convenience, with the job ref number being 015030. Applications can be submitted through the Work at UCD site.

Please circulate widely in your networks.

Many thanks,
Mike.