RStudio can't find slotNames() when running spades()

ceresv...@hotmail.com

Nov 10, 2017, 7:52:53 PM11/10/17
to SpaDES Users
Dear SpaDES users,

There is currently a minor bug with RStudio when running spades(), which outputs an error despite the model running fine (apparently).
This seems to be due to the fact that each module changes the searchPaths() order so that functions can be searched on the packages relevant for that module first. At some point, RStudio is incapable of finding slotNames() outputting an error.

This does not happen when spades() runs directly on a stand-alone R console - so that should "fix it" for now ;)

Cheers and happySpaDESing :)
Ceres

Eliot McIntire

Nov 10, 2017, 8:04:00 PM11/10/17
to SpaDES Users
Hmmm. I will look into this.

Is there any way you can provide a short reproducible example? Perhaps on gist.github.com?

Eliot

Tati Micheletti

Nov 15, 2017, 8:39:49 PM11/15/17
to SpaDES Users
Hi Eliot!

https://gist.github.com/tati-micheletti/1de7505cdd387fe997f127f13eeb4393

I tried to do it here. I had some other install problems and described my workaround there.

Any thoughts on the slotNames() problem?

Cheers,

Tati