Plot() error when using sim object

ceresv...@hotmail.com

Dec 21, 2017, 6:00:57 PM12/21/17
to SpaDES Users
Hello again SpaDES-peeps,

I can't seem to use quickPlot::Plot() when my object is called from inside the sim$ environment.
This happens both on the .GlobalEnv and inside a module script.

I think this only started happening after I installed the SpaDES.core from the development branch.

I've attached a reproducible example.

Happy debugging and Christmas and New Year!
Ceres
Plot_errors.html

Alex Chubaty

Dec 21, 2017, 8:41:10 PM12/21/17
to SpaDES Users
Thanks for reporting this. I've opened an issue at, with a  tweaked (more reproducible) example.

Eliot McIntire

Dec 22, 2017, 12:08:30 PM12/22/17
to SpaDES Users
I pushed a fix to development branch. I tested it a bunch, and it is passing on Travis. Please try it. I didn't get a chance to post yet about the issue on github.com/PredictiveEcology/quickPlot

Eliot McIntire

Dec 22, 2017, 12:11:56 PM12/22/17
to SpaDES Users
Incidentally, that same chose should have worked without @.envir . Plot never worked for highly nested objects. The new fix I think should allow that. There is one limitation still: sim$obj and sim@.envir@obj will not plot on the same plot location on the device, because it is finding plot location by name.