download of development version fails.

Steve Cumming

Mar 21, 2018, 2:38:40 PM3/21/18
to SpaDES Users
At the end of the download process, I receive the following error.

Reloading installed SpaDES
Error in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) :
  lazy-load database '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.3/Resources/library/reproducible/R/reproducible.rdb' is corrupt
In addition: Warning message:
In get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) : internal error -3 in R_decompress1

As a result, SpaDES can not now be loaded.

What should I do?

Steve Cumming

Mar 21, 2018, 2:49:33 PM3/21/18
to SpaDES Users
I removed the reproducible.rbd a tried again. Did not change the outcome.

Alex Chubaty

Mar 21, 2018, 3:42:03 PM3/21/18
to SpaDES Users
Usually, this occurs when you are trying to install a package that is already in use, and can be resolved by restarting R and reinstalling the package.