updating SPAdes

aeja...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 11:17:10 AM6/29/20
to SpaDES Users
I have done this before, but am having difficulty figuring it out again. I have SPAdes saved to the path. How do I get it uninstalled and then updated to 3.14.1? So far everything I've done is keeping it at the older version. I think part of my difficulty is due to how SPAdes is saved to the path? Thanks!

Alex Chubaty

Jun 29, 2020, 11:57:04 AM6/29/20
to SpaDES Users
This is the user group for the R package SpaDES, which is currently version 2.0.4 on CRAN (https://cran.r-project.org/package=SpaDES).

update.packages() should take care of updates, or you can install the latest version directly using install.packages("SpaDES").

Though I suspect you are talking about a different piece of software, in which case we can't help. Sorry!

aeja...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 2:51:49 PM6/29/20
to SpaDES Users
Thanks! You’re correct. I’m using SPAdes, a genome annotation tool. This group popped up while I was searching for solutions.