"Dependencies not available" - Package not installing on Linux

16 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

funm...@gmail.com

da leggere,
19 apr 2018, 03:30:2319/04/18
a SpaDES Users
Hello everyone,

I would like to install SpaDES on my Linux computer, but each time I try (and I have tried with all possible codes on the package website) I get this kind of error :
'ERROR: dependencies ‘reproducible’, ‘SpaDES.addins’, ‘SpaDES.core’, ‘SpaDES.tools’ are not available for package ‘SpaDES’'.

Does someone have a solution for this issue ?

Thanks a lot !

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Alex Chubaty

da leggere,
19 apr 2018, 11:15:1319/04/18
a SpaDES Users
Hi Emmanuel,

How are you installing SpaDES -- using install.packages()? Which Linux OS are you using? There are a number of system dependencies (not used by SpaDES directly but from some of its dependencies) that you likely don't have installed (take a look at the full output of the installation process -- it will tell you which dependency packages failed).

On Debian/Ubuntu you likely need:

sudo apt install \
fftw3 fftw3-dev \
gdal-bin \