Fail to install any package

钱洁

Aug 9, 2021, 2:58:14 AM8/9/21
to Spack
I try to install sirius, but failed.The following is the content of the error
捕获.JPG

Gamblin, Todd

Aug 9, 2021, 3:07:39 AM8/9/21
to 钱洁, Spack
If I download the tarball you’re attempting to download from http://distfiles.dereferenced.org/pkgconf/pkgconf-1.7.3.tar.xz, I get the sha256sum from the spack package (see attached image).

It looks like whatever firewall you’re behind or whatever network you are using is interfering with your downloads.

I would look at the file that you actually downloaded (the path is mentioned in the error message in your screen shot) to see what’s actually in it.  It could be that you need to set up some proxy settings so that your downloads go through a local web proxy, and sometimes you’ll get HTML instructions in your download that tell you how to do that.

It may also be that something is rewriting your .tar.xz files — we’ve seen something like this happen before.  In that case, if you trust what it’s doing, then you *could* run Spack with these options:

spack —insecure —no-checksum …

I don’t really recommend doing this, though, as it is not very safe.  If you do not verify the tarballs somehow, you are opening yourself up to people putting malicious things in them.  So use this option at your own risk.

-Todd

On Aug 8, 2021, at 11:58 PM, 钱洁 <zgkdqj...@gmail.com> wrote:

<捕获.JPG>