Spack Package Build

Kenneth Casimiro

Jun 25, 2021, 1:55:42 PM6/25/21
to Spack
Hi everyone,

I'm currently creating a Spack package for a project and I'm having a bit of trouble doing it. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do next.

Attached is my command line output with my error and my package.py for the Spack package build itself.

Thank you for your time,
Kenneth Casimiro
package.txt
Terminal Saved Output.txt

Gamblin, Todd

Jun 25, 2021, 2:25:28 PM6/25/21
to Kenneth Casimiro, Spack
Hi Kenneth:

Probably the easiest thing to do at this point is to submit a pull request, and people can comment on it and help you get things sorted out.

I am not sure about the specific error there, but it looks like there is an issue linking with MPI.  I suspect you are going to want to make your package depend on “mpi" (not mpich) and use an external MPI on cray.

-Todd

<package.txt><Terminal Saved Output.txt>