First Spack User Survey (closes October 9)

Gamblin, Todd

Sep 28, 2020, 4:56:12 AM9/28/20
to 'Gamblin, Todd' via Spack
Spack community:

We’re kicking off the first annual Spack User Survey!  Help us understand your needs better by filling it out:

This should take ~15-20 minutes of your time, though we left some open question on there in case you have a lot to tell us.

We’ll keep the form open until Friday, October 9, and we’ll send out a summary of results once we’ve had a chance to digest them.

If you know of people who are not on the mailing list who might like to fill this out, feel free to forward it to them!

-Todd

Gamblin, Todd

Oct 2, 2020, 7:53:47 PM10/2/20
to 'Gamblin, Todd' via Spack
All:

Reminder that there is only **one week left** to fill out the 2020 Spack user survey!  It only takes 15 minutes!  Get your input to us here:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Todd

Gamblin, Todd

Oct 8, 2020, 11:53:39 AM10/8/20
to Gamblin, Todd, 'Gamblin, Todd' via Spack
Hi all,

This is the final reminder that there’s a little more than one day left to fill out the Spack user survey!

If you haven’t already, be sure to fill the survey out here and let us know what’s important to you!

The form will close after October 9 (tomorrow!)

Thanks,
-Todd

petr.h...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2020, 4:31:16 AM11/13/20
to Spack
Hi Todd,
I'm quite interested about the results from the survey. Are they accessible somewhere?
Thank you, Petr

Gamblin, Todd

Nov 13, 2020, 4:37:09 AM11/13/20
to petr.h...@gmail.com, Spack

Hey Petr,

I plan to have them accessible and written up for the BOF at SC next Wednesday.

-Todd