markdown-preview.nvim: Building failed.

Rubin Simons

Jun 3, 2024, 5:48:47 PMJun 3
to SpaceVim

Hi all,

Today I started experimenting with more layers, which pulls in a bunch of plugins. All but one of them works fine (173 success, 1 failed). The failed plugin is:

markdown-preview.nvim: Building failed.

I can build the plugin by hand:

#  cd .cache/vimfiles/repos/github.com/iamcco/markdown-preview.nvim/
#  npx --yes yarn install
#  export NODE_OPTIONS=--openssl-legacy-provider
#  npx --yes yarn build

But when I start the preview (SPC l p) in vim9, I get an error:

"Could not get vim api results"

In neovim, the plugin works. Maybe a disable autopreview config option vor vim9 users? Or a real fix? This might be purely vim9 related, but "SPUpdate" keeps trying to pull the plugin and retrying..

Rubin!

Eric Wong

Jun 5, 2024, 6:47:59 AMJun 5
to spacevim
It works well for me, and I am using vim 9.1.466。