Deleted GitHub page

Gergely Nagy

Sep 28, 2023, 2:13:30 PM9/28/23
to spac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since the deletion of the github page it is quite literally impossible to find information on SpaceVim usage. People look for GitHub issues to find solutions for their problems. GitLab page does not have public Issues section.

Would it be possible to recover the GitHub issues to be searchable?

Or, alternatively, could sy please tell me how to make SpaceVim to start clangd language server with given command line options?

Thanks,
   Gergely

wsd...@outlook.com

Sep 28, 2023, 8:40:01 PM9/28/23
to Gergely Nagy, spacevim
Sorry, I can not open github issue page, because I do not use github account now. BTW, all closed issue has been merged to spacevim core code and doc, the better way is check the online doc or `:h spacevim`.

In this page, you can find how to change default lsp command.