Bug found in SpaceVim statusline

Sumir Vats

Dec 26, 2023, 6:53:22 AM12/26/23
to spac...@googlegroups.com
Hello team SpaceVim
I want to address you to a bug I found while using SpaceVim. This is related to the statusline of the editor. As you can see in the attached video I have set the statusline separator to arrow. However the change is not visible. It happens only when I save the file again, and the changes are lost again after reload of the window.
I hope you would have a look on my request and update it soon!
Thank you
2023-12-26_17-19-06.mp4

Wong Eric

Feb 13, 2024, 7:29:47 AMFeb 13
to Sumir Vats, Spac...@googlegroups.com
Hi, It seems the statusline config cache is not reloaded. I will check it.

Shidong Wang

来自 "Sumir Vats" <sumi...@gmail.com>
日期 2023/12/26 19:53:01
主题 [SpaceVim] Bug found in SpaceVim statusline

wsd...@outlook.com

Feb 19, 2024, 7:11:49 AMFeb 19
to sumirvats, spacevim
can you please upload all the context of your toml file? it seems other statusline are used instead of spacevim buildin statusline.