Contributing to the vision of a positive future

usnessie

Dec 15, 2014, 2:36:10 PM12/15/14
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

Although I am neither a scientist who has a wealth of information to share nor a financier who has a wealth of ...well... wealth to share, I make my contribution to the furthering of humanity's reach to space by writing stories about the lives of everyday people on the Moon in the near-ish future. The series is called The Cities of Luna and a new story comes out every full moon, published by Distinguished Press.

I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to mining the group's knowledge and experience to ensure that my vision of the future remains plausible and relevant to the technologies being developed today.

AmyBeth