Re: Thank you for joining Leeward Space Foundation Group on Google - please update your Google profile

Augusta Niederauer Soares PhD. UN-NGO

Dec 31, 2017, 5:05:08 PM12/31/17
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com, Charles Radley, augusta.space

HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉

Greetings,

Thank you for joining the Leeward Space Foundation group on Google.

I would like to get to know each of you a little more, and to that end
it would help greatly if you could spend a few minutes to create a
public personal Google profile, perhaps with a picture, location, and
a few sentences explaining your personal and/or professional
background, and your interest in space development.  I think it could
improve our ability to collaborate and make progress.

We also have online presence at:

Yahoo.com
Linkedin.com
Facebook.com

You would be welcome to join us there also.

Best regards,

Charles F. Radley - VP Programs and PR - Leeward Space Foundation.