Profiles and space

Frank Summers

Dec 31, 2017, 5:24:40 PM12/31/17
to Space is the Answer!
I suppose there could be many reasons why our personal Google profiles will not reflect the interest each of us has in space fully. I know in my case my profile is a weak and shadowy sketch of w who I am that endures much neglect but also lasts over time.

I have published a lot and taught a lot and it is true that not a big piece of that communication has featured space as a topic. I bring it up when I can.

I also have led a large space focused group but shut it down for administrative reasons. Furthermore, I have written novels set in space but unlike the work that helps pay the bills, these have not been published.

I also blog on many topics and one of those is space.