LSF: SOLAR PUMPED LASER SUBMITTAL to NASA

Charles Radley

Jan 30, 2015, 6:52:07 PM1/30/15
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com

Leeward Space Foundation has today submitted a Notice of Intent to NASA in response to their Request for Information

GAME CHANGING DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM, INDUSTRY DEVELOPED POWER BEAMING TECHNOLOGY - REQUEST FOR INFORMATION - NNH15ZOA001L

SOLAR PUMPED LASERS TO DIRECTLY CONVERT SUNLIGHT TO LASER RADIATION, Thomas Eubanks, Pier Marzocca, Sh. Payziyev, Charles. Radley*,
*Corresponding Author, cha...@ava.st

You can view the 15 page PDF doc as attached or at this web link:

Solar-pumped-laser - white paper.pdf

Melissa Ulto

Jan 30, 2015, 7:54:41 PM1/30/15
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com
WOOT! That is fabulous!

Producer/Artist

Sent from my iFantastic
Do You Have Your "Leeward Space Foundation"
Credit Card? http://bit.ly/vZt4z

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/space-is-the-answer?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Space is the Answer!" group.
<Solar-pumped-laser - white paper.pdf>

Punit Kumar

Jan 31, 2015, 10:40:18 AM1/31/15
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.

--

Punit Shukla
http://about.me/punit.shukla

Marshall Eubanks

Jan 31, 2015, 5:48:49 PM1/31/15
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com, Charles Radley
Do you regard this as public? Can I (should I)  publicize it?

Marshall

David Evans

Jan 31, 2015, 7:02:43 PM1/31/15
to space-is-...@googlegroups.com, Charles Radley
Fantastic read. Thank you very much Charles!
--
David Evans,

Professional Engineer, and Private Military Contractor (PMC).

Advisory Board Member of Lifeboat Foundation: http://lifeboat.com/ex/bios.david.evans

Charles Radley