RINA

Tony Garnock-Jones

Sep 6, 2011, 6:20:36 AM9/6/11
to sp-discu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

For those who haven't yet taken a look at the RINA work John Day and his colleagues have been doing, this blog post covers some of the basic architectural principles involved: http://i2catblogctx.wordpress.com/2010/11/08/rina-redefining-the-network-fundamentals/

Cheers,
  Tony
--
Tony Garnock-Jones
tonygarn...@gmail.com

Sanjay Aiyagari

Sep 28, 2011, 4:17:00 AM9/28/11
to sp-discu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think it will really help us to look at this. Also take a look
at the following presentation which goes into more detail:

http://pouzin.pnanetworks.com/images/FutureNetTutorialPart3-100504.pdf
--
Sanjay