personal coding on glaptop

Marvin Thielk

Oct 19, 2011, 1:57:16 AM10/19/11
to sp-discu...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I was wondering if I was allowed to work on personal code on my laptop.  If so how should I install eclipse on my laptop.  if not, :(

Ilya Dmitrichenko

Oct 19, 2011, 3:21:08 AM10/19/11
On 19 October 2011 06:57, Marvin Thielk <thi...@google.com> wrote:
> Hey, I was wondering if I was allowed to work on personal code on my laptop.
>  If so how should I install eclipse on my laptop.  if not, :(

Hello,

I suppose you have mistaken the email address.
This is a discussion group for SP.

Regards,
--
Ilya

> --
> Note Well: This discussion group is meant to become an IETF working group in
> the future. Thus, the posts to this discussion should comply with IETF
> contribution policy as explained here:
> http://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html

Marvin Thielk

Oct 19, 2011, 3:22:02 AM10/19/11
to sp-discu...@googlegroups.com
sp as in security policy?

Ilya Dmitrichenko

Oct 19, 2011, 4:07:09 AM10/19/11
On 19 October 2011 08:22, Marvin Thielk <thi...@google.com> wrote:
> sp as in security policy?

No, as in Scalability Protocol. This Off-topic thread is now closed,
please find where your message was originally supposed to be sent.

Regards,
--
Ilya