How to make Video for YouTube from Sozi Presentation?

641 vues

Leo Kekc

non lue,
2 mai 2013, 08:31:1402/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I need to present my work on YouTube and do not know how create a video out of my Sozi presentation.

Please give me some suggestions.

May be step by step procedures.

Thank You!

Eduardo Mercovich

non lue,
2 mai 2013, 10:29:1202/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

> I need to present my work on YouTube and do not know how create a video out
> of my Sozi presentation.

Why a video? The idea is to let people walk at their own speed and
gather as much detail as they like...

But if you need a video, any screen recording software should be enough.
The specific software depends on your operating system...

Best.

André Lage

non lue,
3 mai 2013, 12:22:4003/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,

You can set a timeout for each frame, so you'll have a video
"playable" in a browser; it's what Youtube does, isn't it?

If you really need Youtube, you can try recordmydesktop if you use
Linux; as Eduardo suggested.

André.
> --

Guillaume Savaton

non lue,
17 mai 2013, 03:42:2517/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Leo.

Le jeudi 2 mai 2013 14:31:14 UTC+2, Leo Kekc a écrit :
I need to present my work on YouTube and do not know how create a video out of my Sozi presentation.

A video export script is available in the development branch of Sozi.
https://github.com/senshu/Sozi/tree/dev/tools/sozi2video

It is based on PhantomJS and FFMPEG.

python sozi2video.py --width 1280 --height 720 --output my_presentation.webm my_presentation.svg

This script has been tested on Linux with PhantomJS 1.9.

Guillaume

Leo Kekc

non lue,
17 mai 2013, 08:00:4117/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Guillaume,

It's a great news for me and many other users.
I wanted to ask you for a short description how to use this scripts or may be a link to the explanation. (I'm using UBUNTU)

Thank you very much

Sincerely
Leonid

Skirmantas Tumelis

non lue,
21 mai 2013, 08:49:4521/05/2013
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Please explain how could basic user (like me) use these scripts so they would actually work from Inkscape (or whatever) GUI? ;D

brittany...@gmail.com

non lue,
23 mars 2018, 13:58:0423/03/2018
à sozi-users
Hi!

I created the SVG in Inkscape and the presentation in Sozi, but where I am currently hung-up is that I cannot share the presentation. I created it for work purposes and need to distribute it to multiple parties via individual thumb drives. What am I supposed to do? I don't even see where I have an option to save the presentation.

Thanks in advance!

Guillaume Savaton

non lue,
24 mars 2018, 07:04:3124/03/2018
à sozi-...@googlegroups.com
What am I supposed to do? I don't even see where I have an option to save the presentation.

You will find some answers in section "Save the presentation" of this tutorial: http://sozi.baierouge.fr/pages/tutorial-first.html
Please tell me if you want me to clarify some points.

If you want to export your presentation to a video, please read this other tutorial: http://sozi.baierouge.fr/pages/tutorial-converting.html

N.B: Your message does not seem to be related to the current conversation (How to make Video for YouTube from Sozi Presentation?). Please start a new conversation if you want to discuss another topic.

Guillaume
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer