animation plus sozi

david....@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2018, 1:48:45 PM2/24/18
to sozi-users
Hey, have u ever thought to add animating svg options to sozi.
I´ve tried to add animation to my inkscape svg with anigen (open source) and used it in sozi, it´s possible but not associated with sozi frame
the animation is played independently of the view frame changed.
it´s would be fun to have an animation associated and insert into each view ?
what do you think.

fixed_logos cles (2).sozi.html

Guillaume Savaton

Feb 25, 2018, 4:41:50 AM2/25/18
to sozi-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, have u ever thought to add animating svg options to sozi.

The question has been asked several times.
If someone wants to develop this feature, I can provide technical information, but I have no plan to do it at the moment.

Guillaume

david....@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2018, 8:34:03 AM2/25/18
to sozi-users