Edit an existing Sozi presentation?

Charles Johnson

Feb 19, 2020, 12:41:38 PM2/19/20
to sozi-users
I've created a presentation, closed the Sozi UI, and THEN realized that i completely forgot to place a Frame.
How (using mac) does one open a Sozi generated JSON file in the Sozi UI again to continue editing?  (or is "starting over" necessary?)

Charles Johnson

Feb 19, 2020, 1:06:03 PM2/19/20
to sozi-users
Never mind !
I found that if i open the same SVG file as was previously used when creating a presentation, Sozi appears to associate the SVG file with the previously generated presentation.
(meaning, I imagine that if i need multiple presentations that use the same SVG file, they'll have to be copied into different folders)