adamu babakutigi

Jan 8, 2010, 3:33:17 AM1/8/10
to sow...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in knowing more on soil moisture measurement.

Willis Gwenzi

Jan 8, 2010, 5:09:59 AM1/8/10
to sow...@googlegroups.com
Dear Adamu,

I would like to think that many people including me are deady to hep you but your question is too broad. what exactly do you want to know about soil moisture: measurement, instrumentation, sensors, etc?
 I suggest for anyone to help you you need to make your question more specific.

Regards,

Willis

2010/1/8 adamu babakutigi <ncham...@yahoo.com>
I am interested in knowing more on soil moisture measurement.

Josh Hanks

Jan 8, 2010, 10:10:32 AM1/8/10
to sow...@googlegroups.com
You may find some useful information from this Web page. http://www.campbellsci.com/soil-science

Josh Hanks
Intermountain Environmental, Inc.
www.inmtn.com
435-755-0774

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:33 AM, adamu babakutigi <ncham...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am interested in knowing more on soil moisture measurement.

Tom

Jan 8, 2010, 10:21:34 AM1/8/10
to sow...@googlegroups.com

Does the site offer methods to install sensors with nil surface disturbance?

I have been visiting CS website 3 to 10 times per year since 1980?

Are you related to the soil physicist Hanks?

Tom A. Reynolds, CID

Water Balance, LLC

Tempe, AZ

(602) 463-5072