Absolute Minimum Soil Surface Disturbance

TomRinAZ-USA

Jan 7, 2010, 10:59:29 AM1/7/10
to sowacs: soil water moisture content measurement systems and sensors
Rupert, and Apparent Sentek/Diviner/AquaSpy Fans,

You may wish to re-read my post. It was very clear what the
researchers objective and concerns are. Only the neutron probe is
granted exclusion to change the VMC so dramatically. We (the
researchers indicated, and I concurred) the presence of a large void
at the fringe of the detection realm, extending to the surface, was
too aggregious. The neutron probe reads a volume on the order of a
volleyball or basketball.

Thanks, but I will continue improving the "wheel." Coordinated, multi-
channel marketing works only if your prospects are easily swayed, you
tell them what they want to hear, and they lack technical field
experience and academic study. Nice effort though rallying the
marketing forces!

The first quote in my Google Groups Profile says it best.