Heat and pollutant transport in groundwater.

Priyantha B Kulasekera

Aug 24, 2009, 11:18:41 AM8/24/09
to Hydrology Forum, gwm...@yahoogroups.com, sow...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

I am a Grad student and is looking for a copy of the following article.

Modellierung des grossraumigen Warme-und Schadstofftransports im Grundwasser Tatigkeitsbericht 1984/85
Translated title: Modeling large area heat and pollutant transport in groundwater
Kobus-Heimut
Stuggart/Institut fur Wasserbau der Universitat Stuggart
Language: German
Isbn 3921694590
Year 1985

My inter-library service could not locate a copy. Is there someone who can help me to find a copy of this paper (English translation). Your help in this respect is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Priyantha Kulasekera
Graduate Student - University of Guelph.

terence mcburney

Aug 24, 2009, 12:43:20 PM8/24/09
to sow...@googlegroups.com
In case you are not already aware, the article is listed on the stuttgart university website

so contacting the university might help you locate it.

regards

Terry McBurney