Installing Theta Probe in Datalogger Campbell CR1000

Wenceslau Geraldes Teixeira

May 15, 2009, 4:16:54 AM5/15/09
to sow...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sowacs Members,

Do someone have experienced to install the Theta Probe (from Delta T) in Campbell
Logger CR1000) ?

If anybody can give some tips (or the wire diagram)

I thanks in advance.

Wenceslau Teixeira
Embrapa Amazônia Ocidental
Amazon - Brazil

Wenceslau Geraldes Teixeira

May 15, 2009, 4:17:08 AM5/15/09
to sow...@googlegroups.com, o_c...@hotmail.com

Sebastian Gimper

May 18, 2009, 3:16:35 AM5/18/09
to sow...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wenceslau Teixeira, I´ve a programm. You can use it as a example.
The wiring diagramm you will in the programm.
Greetings from Germany

Am Fr 15.05.2009 10:16 schrieb Wenceslau Geraldes Teixeira
<wenc...@cpaa.embrapa.br>:
ML2X.CR1
ML2X.pdf
Sebastian Gimper.vcf

Wenceslau Geraldes Teixeira

May 18, 2009, 5:52:59 AM5/18/09
to sow...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sebastian,

Thank you very much for sending the program.

Schöne Gruesse

Wenceslau

-
- Am Fr 15.05.2009 10:16 schrieb Wenceslau Geraldes Teixeira
- <wenc...@cpaa.embrapa.br>:
-
->
-> Dear Sowacs Members,
->
-> Do someone have experienced to install the Theta Probe (from Delta T)
-> in Campbell
-> Logger CR1000) ?
->
-> If anybody can give some tips (or the wire diagram)
->
-> I thanks in advance.
->
-> Wenceslau Teixeira