[TWAC_2012] childcare and volunteer roles

dirty...@riseup.net

Aug 20, 2012, 8:34:44 PM8/20/12
fyi just in case anyone is planning to attend TWAC

Subject: [TWAC_2012] childcare and volunteer roles
From: "Trans & Womyn's Action Camp" <tw...@riseup.net>
Date: Wed, August 15, 2012 12:13 pm
To: twac...@lists.riseup.net

Dear everyone!

twac is an amazing community that we get to collectively create for a week
in the beautiful depths of the cascadia bioregion's wilderness. in order
for camp to be a success everyone needs to do their part. here are some
roles that are going to need filling come camp time!

shitter diggers (digging the holes that we all get to shit in, more fun
then it sounds : ) )

cooks

after-meal cleaner upers (everyone will do their own dish ((psst..bring
your own plate,bowl, utensils...)) you will just clean up pots, cutting
boards etc)

welcome table (you're the friendly face that people get to meet first when
they role into camp!)

security (this means you get a walkie talkie)

conflict mediators

medics

childcare*

**if your coming to camp and wanting childcare let us know ahead of time
so we can make sure this role is for sure filled!

the schedule is filling up fast and we're getting excited, keep an eye on
the wordpress for directions a week or so before camp! get at us with any
questions or concerns

see you in the woods!

<3 twac collective

message-footer.txt