Tar Sands Blockade Direct Action Training Camp;East Texas; Oct 12-13

1 view

dirty...@riseup.net

Sep 28, 2012, 4:02:59 PM9/28/12
If anyone from the Durango area (or elsewhere) is able to make it out to
plug into the campaign, you'll be well taken care of, at least on our end.
Here's the info on the upcoming action camp!

Tar Sands Blockade Direct Action Training Camp (Oct 12-13)
http://tarsandsblockade.org/actioncamp/

We've seen that when ordinary people unite we have the power to stop
Keystone XL. Recently we've delayed construction on this toxic pipeline for
several days and counting- Lets keep our momentum going!

Join our action camp in East Texas Friday, October 12th - Saturday 13th,
where you'll meet other passionate blockade volunteers and receive hands-on
trainings to empower you to take action.

We actively encourage people of all backgrounds and experience levels to
join, and stick around as long as you can. Once you sign up we'll send all
the important details in the coming weeks. Want to come now? Contact:
tsbc...@riseup.net

Together we can physically stop the Keystone XL pipeline. Thank you!
untitled-[1.2]
message-footer.txt