Sorry for duplicate postings Gord, etc..

Anders Swanson

Nov 19, 2010, 1:28:12 AM11/19/10
to southwes...@googlegroups.com, Bike to the Future
Hi Gord,

There is one place: its Bike to the Future's announcement list - but then you miss the local focus.

I agree with your comments. I wish there a way to avoid it. I've been trying to figure out a way to avoid duplicate postings.I've copied Bike to the Future (BTTF) on your comment, as it is they that sends out  their monthly announcement to all of the groups. But it might not be an easy fix, and in the meantime, excess communication is probably better than ignorance. - - - until we see bike infrastructure in each corner of the city anyway. : )

I am one of the two moderator for southwest, and I am about to approve an invitation to BTTF's AGM - - which, as you are in 4 groups, you will receive four times. Sorry!!
And sorry for taking so long to reply.

We'll keep trying to figure something out.
Anders

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Gord McGonigal <gord.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would it be advantageous to set up a single BttF list for these types
of messages?  I belong to 4 regional groups. It is not necessary to
receive this same message four times.

Gord