Dave Canterbury's Self Reliance Illustrated / Wilderness Outfitters 22 Issues for $3.99 for a Limited Time!!!

jerry diamond

Feb 23, 2015, 2:49:39 PM2/23/15
to sustainable CEDAR, sw mocr, htgb, midwest-...@yahoogroups.com, YLDS, YPNA, PBNA PBNA, YPCU, hc, Discover Well Fed Neighbor, preparedsurvi...@yahoogroups.com, sherry shriner, hcp, City-of-Refu...@yahoogroups.com, FoodWate...@yahoogroups.com

Thank you, nova for sending this to me!!!

Here is a good perspective on Dave Canterbury
from the top You Tube Channel -Cody Crone aka Wranglerstar.

FYI to get an idea of Cody's following.
Cody has just under 200,000 followers:
Top video has 5,550,525 views!!!

Dave has 325,000 Subscribers.
I can't even begin to pick one of Dav'e best video's.
They are all quintessential teaching life saving information. He will be one of the primary reasons that many people will survive to make it here to the OzArk Plateau.

Okay...a few of the best videos and playlists:

His most popular -pushing 3 million views:

His worldwide influence:

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 9:50 AM