Fw: Ferguson Update

jerry diamond

Nov 24, 2014, 12:29:27 AM11/24/14
to sustainable CEDAR, sw mocr, htgb, midwest-...@yahoogroups.com, YLDS, YPNA, PBNA PBNA, YPCU, hc, Discover Well Fed Neighbor, preparedsurvi...@yahoogroups.com, sherry shriner, hcp, City-of-Refu...@yahoogroups.com, FoodWate...@yahoogroups.com

Michael Don Slack, CPRW
Certified Professional Resume Writer
More than 25 years experience, more than 20,000 happy, employed clients
417-264-2435

November 23, 2014

MEMORANDUM
To: Concerned Individuals
From: John Moore ...WWW.THELIBERTYMAN.COM

In Re: Ferguson Update

Ladies and Gentlemen,

One of my listeners forwarded the below note. I cannot vouch for it's authenticity.

Moving on from there:

Yesterday (Saturday 11/22) I met with a friend who is an elected office holder. He lives in Ferguson (about 4 blocks from the Ferguson City Hall). He has agreed to give daily updates live on my show, once the Grand Jury verdict goes public.  We haven't discussed if he wants anonymity. Regardless, I look forward to his first-hand reporting. He is a former U.S. Marine and will be evacuating his wife & children, while he remains to protect the family home & help his neighbors (half of whom are black) who want no protest, or violence either.

I received word early this AM that the verdict is now due Monday 11/24. Hey, I'll take another day!

While nearly all public discourse on this matter revolves around what the protesters may, or may not, do and the response of the police, there are other matters to consider i.e. the actions of common criminals and criminal street gangs. Be advised: every major city in the USA has gangs of criminals, Metro-St. Louis included.
These gangs of criminals could give a flying hoot about Michael Brown, Officer Darren Wilson, or any political agenda surrounding this matter.

While the average I.Q. of a street gang member may only be 75, they are more than bright enough to know that once no one can call 911, it will be a free-for-all.
Even those St. Louis residents who aren't news junkies are noticing the inordinate number of black males killing black males in the Metro-St. Louis area this year (well on the way to a new record). Keep in mind these revenge/score settling/turf war homicides are taking place while everything (including 911) is working normally.

Also keep in mind that 83+ cities are designated protest cities. While it's highly unlikely we would see violence in all 83 cities, the possibility of violence in  number of these cities is not out of the question.

For those who don't know, I've been interacting with, interviewing criminals as part of the legal defense team where I am the defense investigator for men and women charged with every crime one can imagine since 1973. I won't bore with my full bio, it's at my web site. Suffice to say, I know of what I speak from first-hand knowledge, not reading about criminals in a book. This is your heads up! There are powerful entities behind the scenes who in their heart-of-hearts want a full blown race war to commence in St. Louis MO & spread to other cities.

Once the killing starts, it will become an out-of-control wildfire. I hope and pray those in charge of the various police agencies for the Ferguson matter respond immediately with over-whelming force. The politically-correct response of the police in Ferguson in August does not bode well for this coming event.   It is now well understood that the initial police stand-down in the 1992 L.A. Riot's is one of the main reasons they got so bad, so quickly.

Standing by,

John Moore
WWW.THELIBERTYMAN.COM

Please feel free to forward this note, deleting all e-mails first.

Subject: FW: Ferguson Missouri GJ Announcement - Law Enforcement Sensitive
To: "dixie...@gmail.com" <dixie...@gmail.com>

For your law enforcement eyes only!
Do not share-document
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 5:00 PM
To: Police Intel

FYI, Ferguson decision to come Sunday

MIAMI BEACH
, Master Sergeant,
Criminal Investigations Division/
Economic Crimes/Criminal Intelligence.
1100 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Mission:  Prevent crime and enhance public safety.